2094 Grant Rd. Mountain View, California 94040
| NOTES ON FINANCIAL MATTERS|
- The registration fees are payable when the child is enrolled.
All fees are non-refundable.
- The registration fee is equal to one month's tuition and represents prepayment of
the tuition for the final month of the school year, which is June. The enrollment fee is
a processing fee. The insurance fee covers your child during Preschool hours. A materials
fee of $100 helps to cover costs of materials.
- Tuition is payable each month in advance and is due on the first school day of the
month. It is overdue on the 10th calendar day. On the 11th day,
a late fee of $25 is assessed.
- When tuition has not been paid for 30 days after the due date, the child's enrollment may be ended. If for any reason payment must be delayed, it will be necessary for the
parent to discuss this with the School Director or the Rector.
- Tuition is based on a yearly fee and is divided into 10 equal payments for the
convenience of parents. Some months have more school days than other months
due to vacation days and breaks. The monthly tuition remains the same regardless
of the number of school days in the month.
- Preschool holidays follow the local school districts' yearly calendars.
School begins in September, has a two week Christmas break, a week for Winter
break, a week for Spring break in April and ends early June. Teachers also have a
few in-service days throughout the school year to provide opportunities for
planning and training during the school year.